2.7
Privacy and Data Security

I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Sonanta from the Rightway In Parma,Ohio.

When I was there to buy a vehicle I asked for a car fax .Manager Travis and salesperson Johnnie told me that I didn't need one and that thee cars are certified ans inspected.

I trusted there opinion. I went back after I purchased and I told manager that my temperature was not reading. Well I was never told to take it to there special shop they deal with. I was told to take it to hyundai dealer since I had a bumper to bumper warranty.

I took it to dealership today. Service manager told me that it looked like the bumper had been replaced. The sensor was all the way broke off. Well when he ran a CarFax it showed the car has been in 2 major car accidents.

I had to pay for the sensor to be repaired.

I went back to Rightway and spoke to manager Travis. He said all used cars have been in accidents.l Really. I said no they have not and that cars with accidents customers should be informed .

He said that Rightway does not know that or even look for that in the cars to see what they are selling as long as they pass safety inspection. Then he got mad and told me to get off his lot.

Before any one goes to RIGHTWAY do a carfax.Does matter how good car or trucks looks.

This person wrote the review because of "company does not want to give carfaxs which seems like they are hiding information just so people will buy there vehicles." of 2013 hyundai sonata car from Rightway Automotive Credit. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Rightway Automotive Credit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of information. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rightway Automotive Credit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments